ALUMINIUM-GLAZING & CLADDING DIVISION
The design philosophy of Alumetal LLC, is totally performance oriented. Site loads and conditions are analyzed and design computer matched to performance requirements, with drawings by CAD, and system analysis requirement backed by structural calculation.
Our Design Team, Production & Project Managers and team of Engineers ensure that the highest standards are maintained and that all projects are executed on time, every time.
We are approved Fabricator & Installers for International Aluminium Systems like SCHÜCO – Germany, ALUMIL – Greece, KAWANEER-USA, INSTALLUX – France, ALUK Italy and Rabel – Cyprus. We are Dubai Civil Defense registered supplier for A2 Solid Aluminium Cladding complying to NFPA 285-2019 edition and Forster Fire Doors and Partitions.
We have vast experience in installing Curtain walls – Stick, Four sided & Structural Systems, Active Facades, Suspended Tension Cable Systems, Point Fix (Kinlong) and Aluminium Cladding Systems like Alucopanel, Alubond & Aluplex. Leading the way in design solutions, Stainless Steel & Aluminium from concept to completion. We provide the finishing touch of excellence from Villas to Commercial Towers and Hotels, Sustainable structural steel design, fast track service fabrication and installation for all construction requirements.
We are specialized in
- Curtain wall – Stick, Conventional & Structural
- Single and Double-Glazed Shop Fronts Commercial – Window and Door Systems Casement Systems
- Security Screens
- Point Fix Glazing Systems (utilizing steel/aluminum and/or stainless-steel tension rod/cable structures)
- Aluminum Solid Cladding
- Aluminum Composite Cladding.
- Internal Glass Partitions
- Aluminum Doors & Windows- (Sliding, folding, automatic, side hung & pivot)
- Bullet and Blast Resistant Glass
- Fire Rated frames & Glass
- Shower Door Glass Windows – sliding, tilt & turn, casement & awning,
- Glass Balustrades & Railings.
- Glass or Metal Canopies.
- Glass Ceilings.
- Glass Floorings.
- Glass Features and Decorative effects.
- Shading Structure.
All Aluminum glazing products are available in both thermally broken and non-thermally broken profiles.